Plate Compactor Rental Chattanooga
Plate compactors are used to exert force on the ground using a large plate, generally fashioned from steel, that vibrates rapidly. The force works to compact the soil, and the vibration encourages the grains to move closer together, eliminating air pockets for tighter compaction. If you need to rent one today, find it at Action Rentals.
A plate compactor rental can be used to compact sub base and asphalt on driveways, parking lots, and in other repair jobs. They work well in confined spaces in which a larger roller may not be a feasible option. Whether you are paving a parking area or driveway, installing a walkway, building a patio, repairing a road, or backfilling a trench, the process should begin with efficiently compacting the earth. Taking the time to compact the ground surface helps avoid future issues or damage caused by moisture or pressure that can result in an uneven surface when the soil naturally expands and contracts.
Our plate compactor rentals are:
- Available in 13" and 18"
- Highly maneuverable, ideal for small jobs and narrow areas
- Solid, high-strength steel base plate with curved edges provides top performance
- Extra-thick plate in back provides longer wear time
- Economical plate now features anti-vibration handle system
- Water tank holds 2.9 gallons (11 liters)
Get a plate compactor rental today, in addition to many other earth moving rental items, at Action Rentals!